Cannabis Holistic Health Care
In order to enter a state-approved cannabis dispensary, you must have your medical card. Dr. Folgueras offers nonjudgmental and compassionate virtual appointments to make the process simple. Her goal is to make you feel great and get symptom relief.
A doctor who passionately cares about results.
After confirming your qualifying medical condition Dr. Folgueras will assist from evaluation to obtaining your card so that you can experience the therapeutic benefits of cannabis medicine.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS);
- Anxiety disorders;
- Cancer, including remission therapy;
- Crohn’s disease;
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies;
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders;
- HIV / AIDS;
- Huntington’s disease;
- Inflammatory bowel disease;
- Intractable seizures;
- Multiple sclerosis;
- Neurodegenerative diseases;
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions;
- Parkinson’s disease;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder;
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain;
- Sickle cell anemia;
- Terminal illness; and
- Tourette syndrome.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
- Crohn’s disease
- Epilepsy or another seizure disorder
- Hepatitis C
- Huntington’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Pain that is either chronic and severe or intractable
- Parkinson’s disease
- Positive status for HIV
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Sickle cell anemia
- Spinal cord disease or injury
- Terminal illness
- Tourette syndrome
- Traumatic brain injury
- Ulcerative colitis
- wasting syndrome
- severe or chronic pain
- severe nausea
- severe or persistent muscle spasms
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) OR
- Another chronic medical condition that is severe and for which other treatments have been ineffective.
For any questions or further information, feel free to schedule an appointment.
We look forward to hearing from you.